Tropical Fruit Dip
* 1 /2 cup sour cream
* 1 cup milk
* 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
* 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
* 1/3 cup shredded coconut
Mix together sour cream, milk, and pudding mix. Stir in pineapple and coconut. Chill in refrigerator 45 minutes before serving. Serve with fresh fruit.
Strawberry Fruit Dip
* 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
* 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry flavored yogurt
* 1/4 cup strawberries, crushed (opt.)
Mix together all ingredients and chill. Serve with fresh fruit. Note: Whipped cream can be used instead of the whipped topping. Also, try using different flavored yogurts instead of strawberry depending of the type of fruit you are serving it with.
Lime Fruit Dip
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 4 tablespoons cornstarch
* 6 oz. frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
* 2 -3 drops green food coloring 1
* cup heavy cream, whipped
Beat eggs and combine in top of double boiler with sugar, cornstarch and limeade. Cook until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring. Let cool. Whip cream and fold into cooled limeade mixture. Serve with fresh fruit. Keep in refrigerator.